Thursday, April 24, 2014

#TBT to When I Covered the Orange Carpet - Kid's Choice Awards 2012

Happy Friday Eve! Also known in the social world as Throwback Thursday! It was the best question ever…"Would you like to cover the Kid's Choice Awards for The Hollywood Reporter?" In which, as an enthusiastic intern I replied, "Absolutely!" It was an amazing opportunity and in the midst of the excitement on the Orange Carpet, I had to do a little video to document my first Kid's Choice Awards journey, and hopefully not my last! I have improved my interviewing skills since this took place two years ago, but it's fun to look back! I interviewed celebs such as Ludacris, Nick Cannon, Victoria Justice, Ariana Grande, Miranda Cosgrove and more! Here is a short highlight film of a few moments caught on camera.



No comments:

Post a Comment