Friday, March 15, 2013

Back in the Bay


It's hard to imagine I have been back in the Bay for 6 months now and living in the colorful, the eclectic and the freshly foggy San Francisco!

From a San Rafael adventure to living in the City by the Bay, coming back up north has done nothing but exceeded my expectations. Although it's been a challenging, busy and fun past couple weeks, it is time to end my Friday evening of treadmill-running, watching The Office, Parks & Rec and Modern Family and eating slightly burnt broccoli with Trader Joe's pasta. (P.S: Tom is in Scottsdale, AZ for a Giants Spring Training game with Sean! SO awesome :)

Until tomorrow --- where I will continue my blogging from where I left off in L.A (finally!) --- I wanted to share some San Francisco LOVE in photos!



No comments:

Post a Comment