Friday, February 24, 2012

Eva Longoria Foundation Red Carpet

The Event:  Eva Longoria's Foundation Celebration Red Carpet/Party

Time/Location: February 23, 2012 7-9pm. Eva's restaurant Beso in Hollywood.

The Email: Vanity Fair and Chrysler would like to invite THR to send a reporter to the cocktail reception celebrating The Eva Longoria Foundation, hosted by Eva Longoria at Beso Hollywood. In addition to Eva, we expect many of her friends to attend including Victoria Beckham, Kate Beckinsale and more.  Hope you can send someone!

That Someone: ME!!!!
Eva Longoria talking with Victoria Beckham (in blue) and Kate Beckinsale (in pink). I took this pic of them inside the restaurant, Beso.

It was awesome!  I got to interview Eva herself, which was pretty cool! But here's the thing...when these celebrities are in front of you, you are just having a conversation. It could be my mom, a stranger or Eva Longoria, and ultimately it's just another human being--that you are connecting to through personal communication. It really brings a new perspective into view. Everyone I talked to, however, was super nice and really cool. Mario Lopez and his new fiance (whom he has a baby girl with), William H. Macy and his lovely wife, Eva's Desperate Housewives co-star, Felicity Huffman, Nia Vardalos and husband Ian Gomez and a few others. An actress from the TV series Grimm, an actress from the new TV series GCB and Kristie Alley's stylist also stopped in front of me to chat. Other celebs that didn't talk to press include Victoria Beckham, Kate Beckinsale and Venus and Serena Williams. (Who were towering in their heels, hand-in-hand looking beautiful!)  

Nia Vardalos and Ian Gomez were awesome! I love both of them! They are super nice and super cool :) I believe they are the best Hollywood couple. They are so real, genuine and kind. Nia said I was doing a great job and to tell THR I need a promotion. Then I asked her for a picture as she was leaving and she said, "Of course!" Then wished me the best of luck. Today I tweeted both of them. "Super awesome meeting and last night! You 2 are the best Hollywood couple. Thx for the interview!"  

They BOTH responded to my tweets!  

No comments:

Post a Comment